Prepare for the 2009 End of Year sale!
End of year is coming soon. This is a good time to do a research to find the right product for you. I've came across this good digital camera list on Cnet:
Top10 Digital Camera End Of Year Sale 2009
Whether you need to be discreet or just want to travel light, a camera's size and weight are important. Our top compact-camera picks run the gamut of megapixel counts, features, and prices, but all the models have two things in common: each fits comfortably into a jacket pocket and weighs 8 ounces or less, even with batteries and media installed. And they're pretty stylish little devices,
1. Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 Rating: (4.5/5.0) A full-featured waterproof/shockproof pocket point-and-shoot, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 is a near-perfect rugged camera for everyday use. Price: Under $380.
2. Samsung DualView TL225 Rating: (4.3/5.0) The technology-packed Samsung DualView TL225 is the ultimate ultracompact for those who like to be in front of the camera more than they like being behind it. Price: Under $340.
3. Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Rating: (4.3/5.0) Don't let its new sensor technology scare you off: the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR is an excellent compact camera with shooting features for just about every type of user. Price: Under $290.
4. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1 Rating: (4.3/5.0) The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1 is a great, fast-performing snapshot camera that falters on photo quality. Price: Under $320.
5. Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1 Rating: (4.2/5.0) With a wide-angle, megazoom lens, a quick AF system, and generally high-quality snapshot photos, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1 is a standout compact megazoom. Price: Under $280.
6. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290 Rating: (4.2/5.0) The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290 is an excellent, well-balanced compact camera. Price: Under $220.
7. Samsung TL220 Rating: (4.2/5.0) The Samsung TL220's myriad shooting options make it a very good dSLR companion, but the photo quality and performance are definitely those of a point-and-shoot camera. Price: Under $340.
8. Canon PowerShot SD980 IS Rating: (4.2/5.0) The Canon PowerShot SD980 IS is a very good touch-screen camera for those on the fence about using a touch-screen camera. Price: Under $305.
9. Canon PowerShot SD940 IS Rating: (4.1/5.0) One of the best ultracompacts available, the Canon PowerShot SD940 IS nonetheless falls short of greatness in performance and photo quality. Price: Under $250.
10. Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 Rating: (4.1/5.0) As long as you don't want much in the way of manual features, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 is a very nice camera that can handle a variety of shooting situations. Price: Under $350.
I hope you can use this list to find some of interesting items. Everyone prepare for the black Friday!